The PepperBlaster II features an ergonomic pistol grip along with
front and rear sights to increase the likelihood of hitting an assailant
with the exceptionally powerful OC mixture capable of incapacitating
the assailant for up to 45 minutes. A second reserve shot is available
as needed. PepperBlaster II™ pyrotechnic drive blasts the OC out at 112
mph, greatly reducing the chance of contaminating anyone other than your
target. This unit is not reusable and should be properly disposed of
once both shots are discharged. Measures: 4.7" L x 1.0" W x 3.3"H
Content: Two 0.21 oz. non-refillable cartridges containing of a 10%
solution of liquid OC (2.4% capsaicinoids)
- Instantly incapacitates an assailant.
- No risk of blow back.
- Shoot effectively from any angle.
- Revolutionary propulsion operation.
- Jet delivery minimizes cross-contamination.
- Delivers two powerful blasts of OC.
- 10% pepper spray concentration.
- 4 million scoville heat units.
- Dimensions: 4.69" x 3.32" x 0.98"
- Weight: 4.2 oz.
- Range: 13 ft.
- Charge Velocity: 90 MPH /132 FPS.
- Operation: Double-action with automatic switchover. Trigger safety shield.
- Operating temperature range: -5°F (-20°C) to +176°F (+80°C).
- Irritant Agent: 10% OC (oleoresin capsicum); approximately 2.4% capsaicinoids
- Trigger pull weight: 6.6 pounds (3kg)
- Drop safety: Drop tested to 5 feet (1.5 meters)
- Water resistant: Yes
- Warranty: 3 years on operating mechanism
- Package contents: PepperBlaster, storage tin, owner's manual, lanyard
- Open sights: Yes
- Additional features: Grip, Swing-away trigger guard
Just point and shoot
Travels 13 feet in 1/10th of a second
Target has no time to react
Eyeglasses and even ski masks won't stop it
Less than 5 inches long
Shoot from any angle, with right or left hand
Works in heat or cold
Keep one in your car, even on hot days
Swing-away trigger guard reduces risk of accidental firing
No blowback, drifting or loss of pressure
Effective in rain, wind, etc.
Fully leak-proof design
The Oleoresin Capsicum (OC)
resin solution traveling with such a speed will shoot through a mask,
around the glasses, through the clothing. Even a small portion is enough
to provide the contamination. The pepper solution will embed inside
skin pores. Eyes and nasal passages will shut immediately, skin will
experience a painful burning sensation and an immediate bout of
uncontrollable couching, choking and gasping for air will drop anyone.
The attacker will be reduced to all but life support breathing. Effects
last up to 45 minutes with no permanent damage.
NO MAIL ORDER SALES TO NEW YORK
States where pepper sprays may be restricted or
regulated: AA/DHS Regulations and carrier
policies applicable to commercial airline travel. Federal statutes and
regulations applicable to federal buildings, post offices and